Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Tepaia-Thank-you letter To Miss Moala


Dear Miss Moala
Thank-you for helping the green machine to become good role models. Thank-you also for hugging us when we go to sleep to make us feel safe.
Here is a BIG thank-you to our leaders for treating us like you’s and here is a thank-you for not yelling at us. My best thing that I did with you was talking.
My best highlight from camp was going kayaking because I kept falling out of the kayak and it was so funny I fell out TWICE.
My second highlight was slip-in-slide because we had lots of challenges like who can go the farest who can run the whole thing without slipping.
I want to say a big thank-you to Miss Moala to spare some time with our crew but you missed your child and I felt sad.
Yours sincerely
Tepaia


No comments:

Post a Comment