Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Fishing day

Yesterday I went fishing with my 2 brothers, my sister, my nephew, my 2 cousins and my brothers friend. First we went to go and get some fishing rods and hooks then we went to mission bay. We went to go to the wharf to go fishing when we made the walk to the wharf we got set up for fishing. My cousin and me went fishing first because we kept talking to my brother how to cast the fishing line. Then my brother went to go and throw my fishing line far that I couldn't even see the fishing line then my brother did my cousins fishing line. Then my brother did every one elses fishing rod then it was time for them to cast there fishing line. After an hour we didn't catch any fish then we saw a spot for fishing so we packed up and went to the spot. When we go there we set up the I learned how to cast then I tought my cousin how to cast then we didn't need anymore help then after 2 hours and a half we had to go home because it was nearly night time then we packed up and then left and that is the end of my story. 
Image result for fishing of the wharf mission bay
Image result for fishing of the wharf mission bay

No comments:

Post a Comment