Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Our day at G.I

Yesterday I went to glenn innes  and the short name for glenn innes is G.I. I went with my mum, my 3 sisters and of course my nephew. When we just got to G.I we went straight to the 2 dollar shop. After we went to McDonald to get a hot chocolate then we went to back to the other dollar store. Then i went with my sisters back to McDonald to buy a frozen fanta. When we finished our frozen cokes and fantas we went to the 1 2 3 dollar shop when we were finished we went to go and buy some food. After our food we went home.
Image result for glen innes

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tepaia,

    It sounds like you had a fun day in GI with your mum, sisters and nephew. How old is your nephew?

    I have one nephew and one niece. My nephew, Grayson, is 8 months old and my niece, Ella, is 3 years old. They both live in Canada with my sister (Leigh). I really miss them and can't wait to see them again!

    If you have time this holiday please consider joining our Winter Learning Journey blogging programme. It's a free blogging programme that helps you practice your reading and writing skills and keeps you connected with your friends and classmates over the school break!

    To participate, log onto the Winter Learning Journey website and click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. You will find 21 different activities on the website to choose from. To complete an activity, simply post your answer on your school blog site and we will read your answer and post a comment. We will also give you points and, at the end of the holiday, come back to your school to give you a Participation Certificate. We will also bring prizes for the top three bloggers in the school.

    Please consider joining us this holiday! We'd love to blog with you!

    Cheers,
    Rachel and the Winter Learning Journey blogging team

    ReplyDelete