Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

NZ Olympic Mascot

Silver fern flag












WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
WALT: add detail to our sentences to make our writing interesting.
Topic: NZ Olympic Mascot
Audience: PES, friends, teacher, whanau, worldwide blog audience.
Purpose: To tell anyone in the world who reads our blogs about our NZ Olympic Mascots.
Text type: Report

I am a mascot and my name is Coby I have a big yellow beak .  I come from auckland zoo and I was born on October the 16th. I am just brown I have a NZ logo on my T-shirt. I wear some gumboots and they are just white and I am a cool kiwi .

My mission is to make people happy and joyful. I will be silly and dance funny until they laugh. I will be so silly that I will make myself laugh. I like to play sports like volleyball, basketball and rugby. I like to laugh I like to smile and I like to make some friends.

I am a lovely mascot and a friendly I like to play with my friend. I have lots of friends my favorite thing to do is to play sports. I like to go swimming I like to play on the chromebook and play lots of games. My favorite game to play is  cool math games on my chromebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment