Pages

Sunday 9 December 2018

Tepaia - Who am I challenge?

Have you ever heard of the Who Am I Challenge? Well room 8 had done that well read on and find out more.

Well the first thing we had to do was to get a partner and my partner was Jazzelle Miss Parrant said go and find a table.

After we found a table Miss Parrant had came a gave us a piece of paper. She had said not to look at the paper or we are going to get disqualified.

I put the paper on my head and I guessed and I said am I a food a dancer or a singer she said to me “I don’t know” so she had searched to person up and it was a singer and said that she sings raora I said Katy perry she said “Yes”.

I had thought that this game was good and it did go well and i thought I wasn't gonna get any right.


No comments:

Post a Comment