Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

How to be a good friend


Introduction: Happy, Funny, Smiley that is what you expect anyone could be friends with but it is more than you thought. They might be mean, bad and get angry for no reason is not a good friend. Being mean can make someone hate you but whenever you get a friend you treat them right, but today I am going to tell you three main tips on how to be a good friend.

Tip 1: If your friend tells you something you listen you never ignore but you say that you are listening to them because you are lying and when someone is telling you something you do not talk over them once they have finished you can give a opinion.
Example: (Story finished) Yeah well in my opinion next time you should just tell the truth so it doesn't turn bigger.

Tip 2: If your friend has told you a big secret you can never tell anyone because if you do your friend can be really mean to you because you told someone and it could also make you lose your friends trust and it could make them hate you forever. But also saying sorry will not fix it.
Example:(Secret been told) Wow that is a very big secret "you will tell know one right" no I wont I promise.

Tip 3: If you have something to tell your friend but it is not very nice do not lie about it or your friend will know that you are hiding something. But it also could make you lose your friendship and it could end up in a difference place.
Example: (Friend walking up to you) Hey! I need to tell you something but it wont wreck our friendship right? Well um I have told my mum that I was going to your house and I didn't go to your house?  
Image result for shaking hands

No comments:

Post a Comment