Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Happiness - Poem

Poem About Senses

Example: Fear is black. It tastes like cold rice pudding and smells musty and damp. Fear looks like a dark, lonely street. The sound of echoing footsteps, Fear panics me!
What color is the emotion?
What does it taste like?
What does it smell like?
What does it look like?
What does it sound like?
What does it feel like?

Planning:

What I am going to be talking about is happiness and how it is a good thing.

Poem 1: Happiness!!!

You cannot buy happiness because it comes for free from you and your personalities Happiness is not made for you to be frightened it is made for you to show who you are. Everyone knows that it does bring joy it makes your heart go really fast and every day it will last.






1 comment:

  1. That poem was outstanding Tepaia. I really felt your vocabulary. It hit me right the heart and told me something. Keep up the awesome work Tepaia!

    ReplyDelete