Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

My life story

Hello my name is Tepaia, when I was a little girl I used to attend St John's preschool. When I had got to preschool, I had to write my name on a piece of paper to let the teachers know that I was at school that was one of my favorite things to do in the morning.

When I had the chance to paint I would go to get the paint brushes and wait for the teacher to put the canvas up for me and what I did was I put paint on my hand then put it onto the canvas when I was done I would go and wash my hands. Then I would go play outside in the park.

When I turned 5 I had left preschool and then attended Pt England School. As days and months went past I had hit the age of 11 and I was in room 6 for home class and room 8 for literacy.Room 6 teacher was fun and the room 8 teacher was also fun. 

When I left rooms 8 and 6 in team 4 we went on a camp called kawau island. It was so fun there I got to know more things about people. Then we had the holiday and when I came back to school I became a year 7. When it was getting closer to the middle of the term we had we to rainbows end it was so fun.

When it got closer to the end of the term we had prize giving it was so fun to dance. After a few days we went on holiday again and when I got back to school I became a year 8 and what I like about this year is I have met new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment